Monday 26 September 2016

Script


1. Script








2. Production Log

no.
Script/Audio
Shot Sizes/ Videos
Time
1
(intro)
Title: Video Profile
Bgm (instrumental plays in)
0.3
2
Hi, My name is Raichelle. I'm sixteen years old and live in North West London.
Camera shoots me drawing form master shot.
Then shots from an over head shot of me drawing.
0.5
3
I live quite close to Camden, which is famous for the stables as it has its own stalls for all kinds of things. 
Drawing of Camden shown through time-lapse.
0.6
4
   I have two younger siblings, one sister and one brother.
Timelapse of me drawing my siblings
0.7
5
Me and my sister share the sam interest of listing to K-pop and watching K-dramas. 
Drawing of me and my sister watching K-dramas together. 
0.9
6
As, I mentioned I'm into kdramas and Kpop. My favourite groups are Exo, Big Bang and Winner. I also like to listen to K-HipHop. I'm a big fan of a rapper from the group Block B called Zico, who I'm seeing in Camden's Koko in January. I Can't wait!! 
Shows posters of Kpop groups on wall
A short clip of Zico performing.
0.7
7
At present, I'm a level three media student studying in Westminster college. What I hope to gain from that is how to create films. 
Timelapse of me drawing myself in college
0.4
8
I would like a career in editing videos in filmmaking. I enjoy watching films and want to experience how this process of creating and managing a project. I’m interested in photography I want to experience how photo shoots are created in different types of magazines.
Hope you enjoyed my video, thanks for watching.
Shots of me drawing more about my aspirations.
Finishing statement finishes with Zico's performance of his song Vendi vini vici.
5.0


 

No comments:

Post a Comment